Business Wise have been providing accounting and bookkeeping services to small businesses in Yeppoon and Emu Park since 1982. Being established in neighbouring Rockhampton as well as being partners with local businesses and community organisations, we are very familiar with the challenges faced by small businesses in Yeppoon and help develop tailored solutions for our clients.
We offer a range of cost-effective services to support small businesses, including:
- handling the paperwork to setup the most appropriate business structure for your situation, and registering your business appropriately (ATO, ASIC etc)
- helping you overcome the initial struggle of setup, configuration and training in the use of your accounting/bookkeeping software
- providing a single contact for the integration and support of your Point of Sale, Inventory or Service Management software with your accounting/bookkeeping software
- we can perform your account reconciliation to ensure that you are claiming your entitlements, and avoiding potential penalties
- we can prepare and lodge your individual or Business Activity Statements, and even negotiate with the ATO on your behalf
- assist you in processing payroll and managing confusing employee penalty rates and entitlements
- provide taxation advice, develop a minimisation strategy, implement asset protection strategies, as well as preparing and lodging your tax returns
- prepare financial statements, cashflow forecasts and business plans to help you better manage and grow your business
- our comprehensive succession planning services can help you prepare for the eventual sale or progression from your business
We also provide up-front Fixed Fee Agreements for the majority of our services, so you can be assured of the costs involved and the scope of work to be performed. We can also help alleviate pressure on your cash flow by offering options for affordable monthly repayments.
Our head office is located in Rockhampton however we are often in Yeppoon, Emu Park and the greater Keppel area, and are happy to meet at your office or ours.
The use of cloud accounting software further provides for improved opportunities for collaboration, and we know you’ll appreciate the convenience of immediate support.