Tax Planning for the 2019 FY
With the end of financial year approaching quickly, NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30 June to reduce your tax and grow your wealth.
For 2019, key priorities are likely to be:
- Maximising superannuation contributions within the relevant caps
- Bringing forward tax deductible expenses
- Deferring certain types of taxable income
- Managing any capital gains
Contact us today! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can help you save tax – well before 30 June for sufficient time to implement tax saving strategies. For more information, check out our tax minimisation guides below
After the upcoming Federal Election in May 2019, we will then fine-tune our 2019 Tax Planning advice for you, depending on which political party has been elected.
Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
- Reduce your home loan
- Top up your super
- Have a holiday
- Deposit for an investment property
- Pay for your children’s education
- Upgrade your car
We look forward to helping you!
Don’t miss out!
NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30thJune to reduce your tax and grow your wealth