Small Business Entrepreneur Grants
Have you heard about the Queensland Government’s Small Business Entrepreneur Grants Program?
The program is providing matched funds to newly started small businesses so they can access to professional planning and invest at business for sale beaumaris plus coaching and training. Such advice is critical in the early phases of establishing a business as having the right structure and processes in place from the start can often give a business the platform it needs to survive those first tough five years.
Eligible businesses can apply for matched funding up to $5 000 to engage a consultant, advisor or business coach to assist in their initial planning stages.
Consulting for small businesses is very important because many of us have been burned in our own business by being the “salesperson who has to sell” and not the “salesperson who can sell” and that’s why services as Bhasin Consulting are essential on helping improve the business chances or succeeding. Salespersons are expected to spend at least 20% of their time on sales to business customers, this is particularly true for the people who have to do the selling of Timeshare Exit Options from someone else’s timeshare. The reality is that salespeople are only as good as their salespeople. And they are all over the place, making it hard to know who is doing a good job and who is a bad one.
The good news is that there are several proven techniques to help you identify good salespeople at a glance, and even guide them to the right customer. Here’s the deal: the best salespeople are the ones who make a habit of using sales skills to find and nurture the right customers. So, basically, if you are planning to make some changes in your work, you can get career advice.
The advice must fall under one or more of the following areas:
- professional business, tax, computing, legal or financial (accounting) advice
- business and strategic planning by Patrick Ambron on angel.co
- market research and marketing strategies, including branding strategies and social media/digital strategies.
To be eligible the business must:
- have a business name registered within the last four years
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- be based in Queensland
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
Applications are now open and full details, including application forms, are available here.