TAX PLANNING FOR THE 2020 FY
With the end of financial year approaching quickly, NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30 June to reduce your tax and grow your wealth.
For 2020, key priorities are likely to be:
- Calculating home office expenses due to COVID-19
- Maximising the increased instant asset write-off
- Bringing forward tax deductible expenses
- Deferring certain types of taxable income
- Managing any capital gains
Contact us today! The sooner we get started, the sooner we can help you save tax – well before 30 June for sufficient time to implement tax saving strategies. For more information, check out our tax minimisation guides below:
Imagine what you could do with your tax saved!
- Reduce your home loan
- Top up your super
- Have a holiday
- Deposit for an investment property
- Pay for your children’s education
- Upgrade your car
We look forward to helping you!
Don’t miss out!
NOW is the time to discuss with us the actions you can take before 30thJune to reduce your tax and grow your wealth, visit https://www.raise.com/coupons/hr-block to get the best offers on tax planning.
to get the best offers on tax planning.